A fully illustrated, 166-page synopsis from the classic work, The Science of Personal Dress Complete Study. This has been adapted specifically for the selection of beautiful clothing for women and girls which extends to their body shape, features, coloring and clothing.
Knowing there is a scientific way to dress your body as nature intended brings a sense of reverence for self and others. It is a thrill seeing how each person is like a mystery to be unraveled. People are amazed to see parts of themselves they never paid attention to, or even viewed as flaws, to be a unique and interesting part of their human design. They learn to dress and become their own expert.
It is never too early for girls and young women to understand they are not just a hap-hazard mix of genes or DNA, but have been orchestrated to perfection down to the tiniest fleck of color in the eye or turn of a nose.
The work has been streamlined to answer the results from the body and color Questionnaire in this book which determines right colors and clothing lines for each body shape.
Descriptions of all traits and full directions on how-to combine Homebase and Inter-season Influences are explained clearly.
The four body shapes are detail-drawn and described, with 130 illustrated clothing lines itemized for each type. Face features are categorized and show how the shapes and placing of each feature impacts patterns, fabrics and accouterments of clothing choices.
Because of this work, lovely personal dress becomes an exacting science by simple formula and assures that good taste can be learned…absolutely!
Designed for quick study, the following unique features include:
1. Presented for the first time, hair and eye colors sorted, vibrationally arranged in order, and illustrated in a harmonic sequence of warm, cool and balanced colors.
2. All 10 Homebase color families are sorted and arranged in harmonic sequence so that people can see where they fit into the scheme of things.
3. The correct principle of complementary color balance is explained relating to a person’s skin, hair and eyes.
4. Included are step-by-step instructions on how to combine Homebase colors with extended Inter-season colors for all 12 categories.
5. A new paradigm for body types based on geometric forms and clothing lines aligned with each body shape provide new parameters for measuring.
6. Detailed clothing lines are illustrated for each body shape. All categories of clothing, hairstyles, shoes and accessory lines have been itemized and delineated for each body type.
7. This book is not fashion, it is a thesis regarding what is appropriate, comfortable and natural for each body shape and there are consistent treatment lines for each.
8. 21-point Questionnaire for Women and Girls for an in-depth, finely tuned color and body analysis.