This work was the required color foundation course taught for the Academy of Art in San Francisco formulating the 90-hour certification course, and is now offered in The Science of Personal Dress Complete Study.
The 304-page work serves as a training manual and culminates in an illuminating universal language of color and line that goes far beyond ordinary color analysis. The vibrational essence of energy associated with each of the four seasons is valid and forms the basis of all creative art endeavors. This complete study has detailed in-depth material not covered in the shorter versions.
The principles are unchanging and apply to every thing and every one. Based on The Law of Attraction, the work is classic in scope and practical in application. Students say it is like “breaking a secret code or learning a foreign language!”
Men and women are coming to know there are consistent laws of order, harmony and beauty in the universe that extends to their body shape, features, coloring and clothing. They understand they are not a haphazard mix of genes or DNA, but have been orchestrated to perfection down to the tiniest fleck or color in the eye or tip of the nose. Because of this, personal dress becomes an exacting science by simple formula and assures that…
Good Taste Can Be Learned…Absolutely!
For those new to this work here is a brief overview of what this comprehensive study offers. Some unique features of the work are as follows:
1. Presented for the first time, hair and eye colors sorted, vibrationally arranged in order, and illustrated in a harmonic sequence of warm, cool and balanced colors.
2. All 10 Homebase color families are sorted and arranged in harmonic sequence so that people can see where they fit into the scheme of things.
3. The correct principle of complementary color balance is explained relating to a person’s skin, hair and eyes.
4. Included are step-by-step instructions on how to combine Homebase colors with extended Inter-season colors for all 12 categories.
5. Presented for the first time, a paradigm of body types based on geometric forms and clothing lines that align with each body shape and provides new parameters for measuring.
6. Detailed clothing lines are illustrated for each body shape. All categories of clothing, hairstyles, shoes and accessory lines have been itemized and delineated for each body type.
7. This book is not fashion, it is a thesis regarding what is appropriate, comfortable and natural for each body shape and there are consistent treatment lines for each.
8. Full teaching on how the features of the face impact not only the lines, designs and patterns that one wears, but the actual sizes that balance with the composite design of those features.
9. Men Also. Their body shapes, illustrated clothing lines, color combinations and information related to fine dress for men based on common sense. Concepts described in a practical efficient format appreciated by men.
10. Questionnaire for women, girls, men and boys in a 21-point finely tuned color and body analysis.
11. The book includes studies of the science of color and light, how colors are created, the phenomena of how colors affect and alter each other, psychological analogies and associations…the intriguing facts about the Universal Language of Color and Line and how it all works together.